At MOGI, we believe that a sense of wanderlust makes life better. Your bike can be so much more than just a quick way to get from point A to point B; it’s a path to new places, wonderful people, amazing yoga classes, breathtaking views and astounding experiences.
Thank you for purchasing the MOGI Yoga Mat Bag Bicycle Pannier by Chasing Nirvana Yoga, LLC we hope you find the adventure you are seeking.
Intended Use: MOGI Yoga Mat Bag Bicycle Panniers fit most yoga mats. The MOGI Yoga Mat Bag Bicycle Pannier has a max load capacity of 6 pounds per bag, but also check the rack manufacturer for the racks maximum load limit.
In order to properly use the MOGI Yoga Mat Bag Bicycle Pannier as intended and avoid serious injury and/or death, follow the directions below:
- You must have a rear mounted bike rack attached to your bike
- Unbuckle the 3 clips that run along the zipper
- Unzip the bag
- Place yoga mat into bag and zip the bag completely closed
- Shorten the shoulder strap as short as it will go and lay it against the zipper. The shoulder strap MUST be shortened all the way before attaching to bicycle
- Clip the buckles together around the shoulder strap and the horizontal side bar on one side of the bike rack
- Double check that the clips are closed around bike rack tightly and that you pull the straps tight before riding.
- Make sure that the bag does not hit the back of your legs while riding. If so, discontinue use immediately.
- The shoulder strap MUST be buckled in against the zipper to avoid interference with the tire, chain, gears and any other parts of the bike that could disrupt your ride or cause an accident and/or injury.
- Cycling can be dangerous. Never modify your MOGI Yoga Mat Bag Bicycle Pannier or any other MOGI accessory. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturers website. Inspect MOGI Yoga Mat Bag Bicycle Pannier before every ride. Always wear a helmet.
- Reflectors are not a substitute for lights. Riding at dawn, at dusk at night or at other times of poor visibility without an adequate bicycle lighting system and without reflectors is dangerous and may result in serious injury or death.
- Removing reflectors may reduce your visibility to others using the roadway. Being struck by other vehicles may result in serious injury or death.
- Failure to confirm compatibility, properly install, operate and maintain any component or accessory can result in diminished performance or compromised control of your bicycle. This can lead to loss of control or crashes resulting in serious injury or death.
- A bicycle and its components, including the MOGI Yoga Mat Bag Bicycle Pannier are subject to wear and stress, different materials and mechanisms wear and fatigue from stress at different rates and have different life cycles. If a component’s life cycle is exceeded, the component can suddenly and catastrophically fail, with risk of serious injury or death.
- A crash or other impact can put extraordinary stress on bicycle components and accessories such as the MOGI Yoga Mat Bag Bicycle Pannier, causing them to fatigue prematurely, components suffering from stress fatigue can fail suddenly and catastrophically, causing loss of control, serious injury or death.
- Riding in traffic is hazardous and can result in serious injury or death.
- Frequent inspection of your bike, bike rack and MOGI Yoga Mat Bag Bicycle Pannier is important for your safety. Without frequent inspection, use of product can lead to serious injury or death.
- If you attach the MOGI Yoga Mat Bag Bicycle Pannier or any other accessory in any other way than directed in the instructions, the bag may fall off the bike or interferes with mechanical parts of the bike which may lead to serious injury or death.
- Panniers can reduce your bike’s handling performance.
- Practice riding the loaded bike in a traffic-free area before riding on streets and roads.
- The distance needed to slow down will increase as loads become heavier and speed increases.
- Periodically check to make sure that the panniers are securely attached to the rack.
- A loose bag can get caught in a spinning wheel or cause the weight to shift and/or result in a loss of control leading to a crash that could cause serious injury or even death.
- Ensure lights or reflectors are not obstructed when the pannier is attached.
- Distribute weight in pannier evenly.
- Exceeding the load limit for the rack, pannier or bicycle. May lead to serious injury or death.
- Reflectors on the MOGI Yoga Mat Bag Bicycle Pannier or any other MOGI accessory by Chasing Nirvana Yoga, LLC are not a substitute for additional lighting on your bike. Improper lighting may lead to a serious crash resulting in injury or even death.
MOGI Yoga Mat Bag Bicycle Pannier Limited Warranty
All MOGI products by Chasing Nirvana Yoga, LLC are warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship from the date of retail purchase of the product for a duration of 90 days, subject to the limitations detailed below. Save your dated receipt for proof of purchase.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence, or experience of the user or assembler
- Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for use with or compatible with MOGI products
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product including but not limited to holes, tears, or marks
- Normal wear and tear
- Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the MOGI product
- This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacementof a defective product, at the option & sole discretion of Chasing Nirvana Yoga, LLC, and is the sole remedy of the warranty.
- This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the MOGI product and is not transferable
This warranty applies only to MOGI products by Chasing Nirvana Yoga, LLC purchased through an authorized dealer or distributor. In no event shall Chasing Nirvana Yoga, LLC be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to our products except as set forth herein. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
All MOGI product by Chasing Nirvana Yoga, LLC have a 14 day from date of purchase return policy.
Proof of Purchase:
Proof of purchase is required before a warranty claim is processed, so long as the consumer can show in a reasonable manner proof of original ownership and the date the MOGI product was purchased.
If you have any questions, contact us